My little wonderland

Mili'l wonderland

Friday, March 31, 2006





I dont know what is ees about Calvin n hobbes that i am absolutely bowled over by it.I recently started reading and cant wait to finish the whole collection..
Ees it calvin's innocence?ees it his perpetualy strong reationship with his stuffed tiger-toy whom he percieves as alive and his best buddy:hobbes?Or ees it his clever,bright and imaginitive ideas?Absurdity?Or the way he lives in his own world and ees so happy with that?The way he expresses hi-funda opinions but cant really prepare a 5 minute report and asks his not-so-loved class buddy Susie derkins to do it for him?The cuteness?The profundity of his conversations with many other characters?G.R.O.S.S????i could jus keep guessing and would never settle for just one reason..
The deep seated philosophy that the comic exudes beats me.I have missed out on so much for so long but guess its never too late.
A calvin n hobbes strip a day can...........(pliss complete it for me)lets c you beat mr.bill watterson's goofy ideas.....

:: posted by Mili, 10:22 AM

12 Comments:

Calvin and Hobbes rule! :)
Blogger unforgiven, at 1:50 AM, April 03, 2006  
A calvin n hobbes strip a day can help u keep ur smile intact till the next day

Couldn't think of anything else :-s
But yeah, Calvin n Hobbes rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet n simple blog :)
Blogger Raju PP, at 8:01 PM, April 06, 2006  
a cnh strip a day can make u a homicidal psycho 'engineer'.
Blogger neo, at 8:55 PM, April 06, 2006  
Duh!

IF you have more than one publication(no pdf plz, books!)of CnH, can you please give it to me? I will forever be indebted to ya! Just think maadi plz. pretttttty plzzz! Big fan of CnH here. Well, must I say one MORE 'big fan'. lol!
Blogger MusicManiac, at 3:32 PM, April 09, 2006  
Hey they are mine favorite characters too....just love the chemistry between them...


@musicmanic
I have the whole collection in soft copy format....feel free to mail me if you want the same :)
And me also without any hardbook of c&h
Blogger coolvir, at 12:36 PM, April 10, 2006  
A CnH strip a day ....................
can keep you 'alive' till the next day (till you read the next one)!!!!
Blogger MusicManiac, at 6:19 AM, April 15, 2006  
I used to read Calvin and Hobbes too....until I purchased Work Principle by Scott Adams...and then I got hooked to Dilbert...oh yeah, he is a lot funny...ever try out Dilbert :)

I liked the template of this blog..nice one...

Came via Orkut :D
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr, at 9:28 PM, April 15, 2006  
For all you crazy CnH fans like me :

http://c-and-h.livejournal.com/
Blogger MusicManiac, at 3:47 AM, April 21, 2006  
Thanks for all the comments.keep the innovative ideas kicking..
Blogger Mili, at 11:07 PM, April 22, 2006  
All, you can get the full CnH strips :

http://scot1and.net/~dan/calvin_hobbes/

Super Picture Finder grabber is one app (trial works fine) using which you can save each and every strip. Have fun!
Blogger MusicManiac, at 7:11 AM, May 01, 2006  
calvin and hobbes were a class apart..always. It wasn't just the relation they shared, it was the topics covered, the imagination..it was superb in one word
Blogger Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan, at 8:52 AM, July 17, 2006  
Your have a nice blog post written.

Web hosting india
Blogger AMIT, at 11:56 PM, September 13, 2009  

Post a Comment